BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Michael Jackson Tattoos style

This South American fan takes his Michael Jackson mania very seriously. I really like the idea below- a beautiful line of poetry from one of Jackson’s songs. It makes its mark without going over the top. Subtle and gorgeous.





tattoo by evgeni of artcore tattoo

I’m not sure that I’d want the entire lyric to my least favourite Michael Jackson song, Have You Seen My Childhood? But this fan did.





Gives new meaning to Billy Idol's song, Eyes Without a Face



The most amazing tattoo of Michael Jackson I’ve ever seen. I almost wondered if this was some sort of photoshop gag. Now this fan is truly dedicated, but the work is incredible. Tattoo by Otto, 2009





by elize nazelie





Michael Jackson by Motherf***face


It’s been well over ten years since I had a tattoo but I have to admit, I’m veeeeery tempted to celebrate and mourn with some kitschy MJ ink. I’ll probably go the lyric route if I do decide to- if I’m a less rabid fan down the road, I’ll still be honoured to carry my superstar’s poetry with me.

Please send me your tattoos and something about yourself- I want to post all kinds of Michael Jackson tattoos!

0 comments: